Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 3

Postby Yonna » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:54 am
I like 'em!!! Michelle, can I order one set from you? I think I might have to order more individual ones to give out to friends. ;) Me like!!!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Michelle » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:12 pm
hi yonna,

You can order them piece by piece or by set!

Thanks for your order!

Big hug
Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:59 pm
Interesting to read everyone's comments on here about which ones they like and which ones they don't. Personally, I think it's a great concept to do zodiac smurfs, however, I am not sure they have been executed as well as they could of been. I do like the Pisces one....(good job Carlos :D ), although I am partial to fishy things. Like others on here, I like some of them and others I think are not as good. Mostly I am in the opinion that some of those "not so good ones" are more a case of being a little disapointing, than actually going as far as hating them. I do think that putting the name and the star sign's symbol on each one would of made these not only more likeable, but also more appealing (or even more recognisable) to the general public. The too similiar moulds to previous years are the ones that probably disappoint me the most.

I do like the Gemini twins....that's a cute design and I would of liked the Aquarius one more if he was carrying a keg of Duvel instead.....however I am an Aquarian and I do know that after drinking a keg of Duvel the night before, a whole heap of water isn't a bad option the next morning, so I will let than one pass.

Over the last few years many of us have changed our minds about the new Smurfs to a more likeable opinion once we have seen them in the flesh. It will be interesting to see if this happens again.

As I always say each year.....whether we like the new batch or not, lets be grateful that we have the option of being able to buy new ones each year, for it would be far more tragic to not have any new ones at all.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:57 am
Hear, hear!!

I couldn't have put it better myself.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:34 am
Yes I thank goodness that Schleich continues to make new smurfs each year :) I do think though it would have been nice, (like Dyar says) if they had the Astrological symbols on them somewhere, that would have made them more recognisable.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Schleicher » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:43 pm
Not sure yet as nobody has brought it up, but is Gemini LITERALLY joined together at the arms? Like Siamese twins?!
Nope, they are just standing next to each other, arms on the other's shoulder. But you can't separate them.

Postby Azrael » Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:46 pm
Nice... although siamese twins would have been kinda cool.. in a very sick and odd kind of way.

You know what would have been cool? Gardening Smurfs. It's just dawned on me that there has never been one with a watering can! How odd. Imagine a whole set. Brilliant.
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Arnhem Smurfs » Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:04 pm
You know what would have been cool? Gardening Smurfs. It's just dawned on me that there has never been one with a watering can! How odd. Imagine a whole set. Brilliant.
You mean something like this, but than in Schleich version?
more are here...
http://www.aly-ron.nl/smurfs/pages/smur ... htm#K97N59
Ron

Postby barrufet » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:22 pm
Thanks for the news and the images ! My favourite one is Gemini...
I see most of them are very different from the zodiaque stickers from the 80's for Milkana company.
I don't know what smurfs I prefer...

regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:38 pm
I love those stickers! :-D :) :)

Postby Yonna » Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:09 am
I have to agree that the stickers versions are much better though I still like the ones coming too. :eek:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:01 am
The sticker version of Libra would have been very cute as a PVC but I am partial being a Libran :-D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 am
Wow Thanks for posting these pics Michelle!
I really like these, They are awesome!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Yonna » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:24 am
The sticker version of Libra would have been very cute as a PVC but I am partial being a Libran :-D
Same here! :D
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby PVCBlue » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:55 pm
I think they are pretty cool - here is a group image I made from the images sent to me by Schleich.

"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby bwalters » Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:33 pm
Those are great. Can't wait for them to come out.
Mr Bill

Postby agent smurf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:06 pm
I'll surely buy the gemini one that's loads of smurfs to look forward to in 2010.
I don't know I think I like all of them maybe except papa smurf. :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:05 pm
I'm gonna reserve my real judgement until these come out. I think they may grow on me.

Dyar

Postby bradley » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:44 am
I think next years smurfs look great!! I was with Veronique when I first saw them. I had been spending 3 nights in a hotel in Ghent and didn't even know the photos were out until Veronique picked me up from the hotel and later on just casually mentioned them like I already knew lol so I was surprised and had to see them straight away. The smurfs are all very nice. My favourite is the Pisces smurf.. I am a Pisces but that is a great smurf. I really love the Smurfette Virgo. She is lovely. At first I didn't notice she had angel wings.

Really looking forward to getting this set! 12 new smurfs was a nice surprise! Very happy with the new set.

Postby toydreamer » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:04 pm
I like the new Smurfs. They all look pretty cute. Always impressed when Schleich goes out and tries a new theme and the Zodiac theme means there's more new smurfs as opposed to other years. :cool:

Not sure about Leo, though. Looks a little quaint.
Smurfs, smurfs & more smurfs at Toy Dreamer: www.toydreamer.com.au :eek:
Page 2 of 3

Login