Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:06 am
Hi guys,

the shop assistant, who is responsible for reserving those Special Schlumpf mags for you, showed me a new published Smurf (quiz)book yesterday. It's called "Schlumpf den Schlumpf. Das große Wimmelbilderbuch" and it features all three French books, in which you have to find "Brainy", "Baby Smurf" and "Hefty". It costs 7,95 Euro.

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:50 am
That looks nice! :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jul 11, 2008 10:07 am
Very nice Dominique....kind of like a Where's Wally or Where's Waldo book. I am not sure most smurfs want to bother looking for Brainy though.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Fri Jul 11, 2008 5:56 pm
That's cool Dominique, I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for one of those.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:59 am
That sounds like it would hurt Tojo :(

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:55 pm
You're right :shock: I think I'll just look around the station bookshop to see if they have a copy of the book. I'm not into pain after all :)

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:58 pm
I got a copy of this book at the railway station yesterday & I love it. I haven't tried out any of the puzzles yet but the drawings inside are wonderful.

Great value for €7,95 :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:34 am
I haven't tried out any of the puzzles yet but the drawings inside are wonderful.

Great value for €7,95 :-D
Those drawings are indeed amazing. :smitten:

Postby Smurf1303 » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:41 pm
Have splurged as not going to Germany anytime soon and ordered from German amazon ... really looking forward to it so thanks for alerting to its release

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:47 am
Np :D
Page 1 of 1

Login