Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:38 pm
See Syd Smurf for more details!! :-D

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 27, 2004 5:51 pm
hi great!

I may get some !
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 27, 2004 6:48 pm
DVDs to Karen, Rachel & David will be posted out tomorrow...I hope you all get them before Chirssie and I hope you guys like them.

Cheers

Dyar

:o :o :o :o :o :o :?

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:04 am
Received the dvds this morning thanks! Won't play on my player BOO HOO :( But Robyn told me I can tweak it!

Pinched from Linda's post which was pinched from Mushys, Peas see below: -

There's a post on mushroomvillage about the season 2 smurf dvd for Australians. You can pre-order it now. Its available 19th Jan.

http://www.videoezydvd.com.au/dvd.asp?d ... 9693251050

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:16 am
Thanks for the link Karen. :D

I think I'll put an order in on payday.

Yay another volume already !! :)

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 08, 2004 5:23 am
I put my order in tonight, Raelene. They don't charge you until they ship it anyway! I want to get my copy saved so I can go ner ner ner to Dyar again hehehehehehehe

Linda

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:11 am
I put my order in tonight, Raelene. They don't charge you until they ship it anyway! I want to get my copy saved so I can go ner ner ner to Dyar again hehehehehehehe

Linda
Thanks for the PM Linda regarding the preorder.
It's been on of those days today, i realised once i posted it that a preorder means you don't pay till it's shipped.

Forgive my stupidity everyone :) :) :banghead:

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:12 am
I have only watched the first 2 episodes so far.....I will get around to the rest of them soon....just need some more spare time....either that or not read so much on here.....I am sure I can do both.

You don't frighten me Linda with your ner ner ners....I might preorder mine too.....that will stop the ner ner ners....at least in that department anyway.

ner ner ner Dyar :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login