Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 1 of 1
Postby Baby Snickers Smurf » Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:12 pm
Baby Snickers here! Just joined this site and I'm looking forward to meeting new smurf-tastic friends! Hope to see you on the forums!
I'm the coolest smurf baby there is! I'll make you smile! I hope...

Smurf RP account, user behind account is 20 years of age. SFW only.

Current Baby Smurf Figure Wishlist (Schleich PVC only): 20179 (White Onesie), 20192 (Light Skin), 20202 (Pink Onesie), 20203 (Blue Onesie), 20540 (Classic version)
Postby Tommo » Mon Jan 20, 2020 1:13 pm
Welcome to the forum Snickers! :D Being nosey, what do you collect? Schleich PVC, Plastoy, etc...?
Postby Baby Snickers Smurf » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:15 pm
Heya Tommo!

I think I collected Smurf figures back when I was really young, but I can't remember which ones :(

I think they were Schleich Smurfs and they were pretty well painted! Hopefully I can collect them again and get new ones. Hopefully I can get the ones for Baby Smurf and maybe Grouchy Smurf.

Current Baby Smurf Figure Wishlist (Schleich PVC only): 20179 (White Onesie), 20192 (Light Skin), 20202 (Pink Onesie), 20203 (Blue Onesie), 20540 (Classic version)
Postby The Smurf Collector » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:49 am
G’day Baby Snickers Smurf

Welcome to the forum, looking forward to hearing about your new and not so new Smurf collecting adventures
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Baby Snickers Smurf » Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:32 am
Thank you, Smurf Collector! I'll definitely find a way to collect them! Hopefully I can get the ones I had when I was little and maybe some new ones!

Page 1 of 1

Login