Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:09 am
Hey guys,

I have just won this & wanted to know how legit it is:

What the seller said:
"Jester, the Candy Store Smurf Promo (Johnstown, Pa)
Produced for a small Mom & Pop gift shop and candy store in Pennsylvania, USA. No other figures or base colors were used for this promotion. Only 1200 pieces were produced by Wallace Berrie."

Postby Raresmurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:19 am
Ah - I found it in the Katalog - Page 241 Number 136, Price: 30 euros. - awesome - I got 'im for around 15 Euros...

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:23 am
Yes, it is legit! I have two of these guys as well :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:14 am
Hi guys, Pete at MV actually discovered this promo smurf a few years ago. Here is a link to his page about it:

http://www.mushroomvillage.com/smurfs-article001.html

I recently got one of these little guys as well. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2004 7:53 am
These retail for £17.50 in my shop so great buy!

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:04 pm
awesome...I actually wasn't sure about this one...I've always sort have had a liking for the smurf itself. I managed to get it for £8, but Karen...I have never erver NEVER EVER seen one of these on ebay in the 5 months of looking...I would be keen to buy one from you if it's mint...is it mint?

Postby Guest » Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:45 pm
Looking at my listing he has a minor rub on one ear. Minor will mean minor with me though, that's probably why I priced him slightly cheaper than normal.

Candy Store Promo
Only 1200 Produced
Minor rub on one ear
£17.50 Add to Cart!

To be perfectly honest with you, you will get this cheaper at Mushroom Village and he should be mint, Pete has them listed for $25, ok you have shipping but that won't be too much and it will be MINT!! He is cheaper over there because they are US smurfs.

Postby IndigoSmurf » Sat Nov 13, 2004 4:25 pm
Great find! I also have one and he's one of the only American smurfagrams (other than the Schoenwalds) that I like... he's adorable!
Christine :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login