Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:32 pm
HI

I got some smurfs today ...*** finally :)

the post is so slow lately???

I got a black Lantern smurf ..so now I have the yellow and red ones

as well!
ImageImage

and I have all the muscle smurf ones.. these arrived today ..I was missing the green one..
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:23 pm
I love the muscle man smurfs! I still need the green shirt, white shirt, and no shirt to complete the muscle set :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 11:55 pm
Hi Attom, very cool purchases....I got the black Lantern one recently thanks to you :D and your powers of sleuth.

I still need to get the Weightlifter with the white pants and the white singlet (trikot) but I know that ain't gonna be cheap. I just hope when I do get one it is actually an authentic one and I don't get ripped off.

Nice pics once more

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:43 am
Hey Andrew,

I've got one here you can buy off me. No thats DEFINITELY not a paint smell.....its my ummmmmmmm new deodorant! yeah new deodorant!!

Linda

Postby JT » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:22 am
Nice buys Attom.
That halloweensmurfs picture looks really scary :yikes:
"Little smurfs look behind you!!!!"
:) :) :) :)

JT

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 1:52 am
That photo actually reminds me of Michael Jackson's video clip for Thriller....well it is actually nothing like it but it reminds me of it with Michael and the girl and all of the ghouls closing in.

Dirty Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login