Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:20 pm
just won a large windmill with complete super smurf gargamel out off box poping for 16 euro
and i missed 1 auction
are you guys also buying many things with buy it now
i bought 6 thing the last week with it

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:35 pm
noooooooooooooooooooooooo I want one of those Super Gargamel Jokey box ones. :( :( :( :(

Sven you are making me very very jealous now, and you won't like me when I am jealous, because I turn green. :mrgreen: :arrow:

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2005 3:35 pm
Anyway, what is that obscene thing he is doing with his tongue? :mrgreen: :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:54 pm
Syd knows 8)

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:49 pm
Sven you have got a real good deal there for 16 euro's. Simon's just paid 90 euro' :D s for a mint gargamel with jokey in a box in a supersmurf box. :D I feel a bit sick too now :???: Lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:26 pm
Hi Lucie

I am sure you will feel even worse when Simon removes the jokey box and places a football in the smurf's hands and then paints the smurf white for England....lol

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:00 am
DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS! Naughty dyar :shock: Lucie

Postby pekkelien » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:56 am
:) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 21, 2005 5:10 am
DONT GIVE HIM IDEAS! Naughty dyar :shock: Lucie
LOL Lucie.....I am sure the thought was already there.....but I will go to back of the forum and put my nose up against the Papa Smurf Talks Safe Smurfing section until I realise the mistake I made and how I can redeem myself.

:scratchinghead:

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:32 pm
Hmm let me think, ah yes you can redeem yourself by.............. Sending me all your smurfs :)
:D lucie

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jan 21, 2005 11:06 pm
Sure...but the postage won't be cheap and without it being insured it's hard to say whether it would actually leave the inside of my house. :)

Dyar

Actually that's not redeeming so much as redistributing....I think my smurfs would find England too cold after becoming Australian citizenships....they would lose their tans.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Jan 22, 2005 3:43 am
Hmmm..... come too think of it , my rugby smurfs would find it a little bit to warm in australia as they are hardend to the cold english weather ( have you seen they have turned blue from the cold ) :) :)

Ta Ta 4 now Simon

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 22, 2005 5:55 am
Yes sometimes mine long for the good old days back in Germany or England so I have started selling tickets to the freezer....I almost don't recognise them when I open the freezer and they appear all blue again.....it's funny how environment can change our smurfs.
Page 1 of 1

Login