Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:48 am
Hi guys,

about three hours ago, I went to see both the orthodenist and my insurances.

Well, as I may have mentioned before, there won't be any grant given to me and worse, I was told that I may not sue my former denist. The agent said to me that "After all it was my denist's decision and not a fault". :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:27 am
That still sounds wrong to me. How can he take a decision on your life? :shock:
He's not there to take decitions for you, but to take care of your teeth health, and if a decision is to be make, then he need to inform you of your choices. :banghead:

I would talk to a lawyer (have a friend who's one, so easy for me there). I still think that dentist should take responsability for his actions. :???:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:38 am
@Sandra: Most doctors are being protected by German law and thus, I doubt whether I may win the lawsuit. :( :( :( :( :( :( :banghead:

Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:55 am
Seems to me that a professional should be responsible for is actions. I know I am, and if I do something wrong in a project that I shouldn't, I'm the one responsible for it (that's why they advise one to have a project insurance!)

Doctors have the added responsability of having your health and life on their hands.
In this case his wrong (or "decision" whatever you call it) is costing you!

I know that in Portugal if a doctor does something wrong, I can file a complaint with the Order of the Doctors, and depending on the case, the said doctor can miss his/her licence to practice.

Don't know how it works in Germany or Denmark for that matter. :???:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:00 am
I already asked the insurances to consult an expert, but they declined. :( :( :( :( :( :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:24 am
Sorry to hear your bad news, :( hopefully things will work out for you.

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:08 am
Awww Dom :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:48 pm
I already asked the insurances to consult an expert, but they declined. :( :( :( :( :( :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I am so so sorry to hear that Dom :hug:

I wonder if you somehow can get the media involved in showing the big injustice of the system and how it wasn't your fault. Over here they have consumer advocates or whatever they are called...surely they have them in Germany as well :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 am
Hi guys,

first of all, I'd like to apology for both being unable to write as many cards, as I wished to some of you. (Tojo, SimonX, Michelle (& family) and for being unable to post some pics in time. Only yesterday, I received a phone call from my ortho denist, who wanted to see me with the consulting professor as of today. So I decided to skip one class. Things have changed a little better. I may get only one bracelet for my upper jaw and some minor gaps will be filled with ceramics. Thus, the whole procedure will last only six months and save at least 4000 €. Nevertheless, I will have to see the SLT/SLP app. ten times to get a so-called myofunctional training for my tongue.

Since I won't be here until January 12th, I'd like to wish you a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year. :hug: :winter: :xmashelp: :carol: :xmastree3: :rudolph:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:45 am
I am glad things are looking a bit better, Dom :hug:

Have a wonderful and safe Christmas Season :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:17 am
Glad to hear things look a bit brigther for you. :D

Have a merry christmas and happy new year. :cheers:

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:57 am
I'm glad to hear you good news Dom & I'd like to wish you a very happy xmas too.

I have been buried under a ton of work lately & have been very poor on sending out cards this year :???: Nevertheless, I'm still thinking of you all :xmas: :grouphug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby André » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:21 pm
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Dom.

:xmastree3: :xmasgift: :xmas2: :smurf:
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Lia » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:49 pm
That`s very good news for you Dominique!

Enjoy your holiday and have super days!

Best wishes!

Lia

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:40 pm
Glad to hear things are working out for you Dom! Merry Christmas!! ;-)
Page 1 of 1

Login