Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurf-aholic » Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:55 am
Last night my little girl lost her first tooth. Well, daddy helped a bit by pulling on it. :D

Anyhow, as I went to bed , I gave Brad instructions on performing the simple task of removing above mentioned tooth from under pillow and replacing it with shiny coins once he retired for the night. Well , come 4 o'clock , I asked hubby if the deed was done, and he answered : I 'll do it later"....are you kidding me?? :banghead:

So , I took on the role of toothfairy..First dilema..How much does a tooth go for these days? :? I know paper money is always appreciated , but by the time the last tooth pops out , I might have to declare bankcrupcy, so I decided on two loonies ( for you non Canadians , a loonie is one dollar) 8)

I creeped into her bedroom and got nervous. I took my job as toothfairy very serious and did not want to ruin my little girls innocents by telling her that all along Mommy is the Toothfairy, Santa Clause and Easter Bunny....the show and Tell sessions at School would never end :lol:

I saw the box that Hanna placed her tooth in the night before, on her nightstand and thought to myself..piece of cake. I went down on my belly and took box and opened it..No tooth. Did I drop it.. I searched, but no luck :x . Ok, next plan. Check under pillow. I crept my arm under pillow and all along hoped little Hanna would not open her eyes to see only a huge arm and hand, and not the gold,silver purple glittered 2 inch wonderfairy she is expecting ( which at this point I really wish does excist)

I found another small treasure box under pillow , and at last the missing tooth. I exchanged it with the two coins and placed it back without waking the sleeping beauty. I flittered out of the room and crawled back into bed. My husband turned to me and asked what I was doing. I told him proudly that I have been the tooth fairy and he replied : Did you leave a note ..because it is not just about the money!...are you kidding me :banghead:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:30 am
Great story, sounds like you had alot of fun.. :lol: we have the tooth fairy part yet to play but Lauren does believe in her.......LOL Knowing my luck i'd try to be as quiet as possible but trip up over her toys......... :) :)

She's already started telling us what she'd like father christmas to bring her which is just about everything that she sees on telly and in the shops..... :) :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:29 pm
A lovely story Gaby :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:53 pm
Gaby, I enjoyed this story very much. :lol: :lol: .. Thanks for sharing it with us...so, was Hannah happy about the two loonies or disappointed about the missing letter? 8)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:50 pm
Sounds like fun Gaby :-D

I haven't had to be the tooth fairy yet but I'm sure it will come soon :D

Kristy hasn't lost any teeth yet and she's happy about that as it's school photos today. She didn't want a gummy smile :)

I'm sure when it's my turn I'll trip over and break my neck getting to her bed , it looks like a bomb has gone off in there :x
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Oct 19, 2006 8:23 pm
Eloise is 2 and a half now and we decided we weren't buying her any more dummies. Phantom got the last one recently and chewed it to bits so we had to invent the "dummy fairy". We wrote a note to the dummy fairy explaining that Eloise was a big girl now and had got rid of all her dummies and could she please have a pressie. I went out a bought her a pressie while she was being babysat the other day. I just told her I saw the dummy fairy at the shop and she told me to give the present to Eloise. How slack am I?? lol Anyway...no more mentions of the dummy!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 11:43 am
Great story Gaby!!!!

It's a verious job being a tooth fairy!!! :-D :-D
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:19 pm
I guess we're lucky really that neither Lauren nor Jack has ever wanted a dummy, otherwise I would imagine it being hell trying to wean them off it....... :-D

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:11 pm
hi Gaby!

very nice story! how was the morning when she discovered the coins?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login