Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:49 pm
I normally don't indorse a product, but this stuff is amazing. I recently was told about Mr Cleans magic eraser (sponge like thing) so I had to try it for myself. I am in shock. I just cleaned my bath tub which is normally covered in soap scum and hard water stains and it just wiped them off.. In the past I would have to use a harsh chemical that would give me breathing problems just to get my tub clean, now one wipe and it's gone. Plus I was able to erase Nicolis art work he created on the wall with permanent marker with no problem. I never had so much fun cleaning my house. Best part... the songe does not have any kind of chemicals in it so you don't have to worry about your hands smelling like bleach or shriveling up from dryness.

Ok.. enough of a sales pitch..

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Wed Dec 20, 2006 12:59 pm
lol - you're lucky I didn't delete and ban you Gerda..such a post usually ends up witht the delete button :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Gerda » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:03 pm
Sorry!!!!! Feel free to delete but please don't ban!! :???:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:09 pm
You wouldn't like to show me how it works in our kitchen would you? No, I suppose not. It was just an idea. Silly idea, I know.... :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:09 pm
:) :) Of course I would never ban you Gerda..you're one of our smurfy family :hug:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:17 pm
You wouldn't like to show me how it works in our kitchen would you? No, I suppose not. It was just an idea. Silly idea, I know.... :)
I was thinking the same thing, Tojo!!!! Actually I've used it before too and it works great but somehow I didn't have an much fun as you did, Gerda :) :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby steveparkes » Wed Dec 20, 2006 3:44 pm
Gerda..I've actually just re-read your post and see you weren't joking..I thought you were having a joke at all the crap posters on here lately..I thought you were making out you were selling something...Oops..I think I owe you an appology :adore:

I'd be dangerous if I had a brain :)

Postby Gerda » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:07 pm
Gerda..I've actually just re-read your post and see you weren't joking..I thought you were having a joke at all the crap posters on here lately..I thought you were making out you were selling something...Oops..I think I owe you an appology :adore:

I'd be dangerous if I had a brain :)
Appology excepted if you buy one :) :) JUST KIDDING.. I have never actually come across a crap post selling anything so you mods must be doing a great job in getting rid of them fast. Crap zappers just came to mind for a name for you guys.. not sure why that poped into my head, it just did.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Rachel » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:25 pm
Great to hear Gerda but does it work on smurfs? :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Gerda » Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:58 pm
I did not try it on smurfs.. I will have to dig a dirty one out and try it.. will let you know how it works!

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:31 pm
Yes it works!! Except it does not get yellowed pvc white again, but I had a smurf that had some ink on it and it got the ink off (pen in on the tummy) and left all the paint alone. It also worked wonders on the dirty white hat (not yellowed hat, just dirty)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:38 am
Okay Gerda..you sold one - who do I give my money to? :)

Postby Gerda » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:00 am
You would give your money to me of course... and if you order now I will personally come and demonstrate it for you.. all for the bargain price of $1999.99 BUT WAIT order now and I will through in a 4 year old budding artist to be who will happily color all over your walls so you really have a mess to clean up. This offer is NOT available in any stores.

operators are standing by..

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:03 am
do I get a free set of steak knives with that ? :)
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Gerda » Thu Dec 21, 2006 7:12 am
Only if you spring for the delux model and order within the next 10 minutes.

gerda
happily smurfing along
Postby smurfwish » Thu Dec 21, 2006 8:24 am
Gerda if you are short of 4 year olds I can offer one for your promotion :)

Maxine x
Postby Gerda » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:28 am
Gerda if you are short of 4 year olds I can offer one for your promotion :)

Maxine x
Thanks Maxine, but something tells me that people will be sending him back :???:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 21, 2006 10:34 am
Oooh, such a bargain at that price Gerda..do you take American Express? :)

Postby Margaret » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:02 am
Hi Gerda
I have been using Mr Cleans magic eraser to clean (I cut up one eraser in to about 10 cubes ) my smurfs for the last year . It work great on smurf that are really dirty and with black smudge marks on them . I thought I was the only crazy one to try this lol

:cheers:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:03 pm
That is great news Gerda...... :-D

Crap Zappers, what a cool name......... :sofunny: :sofunny:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D
Page 1 of 1

Login