Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby PattyPink » Sun Aug 01, 2004 2:18 pm
I know who the smuflings are but I need some information
about when they were smurfs and what they looked like in adulthood! :-?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 01, 2004 5:32 pm
I dont know about the others but i know that sassette has always been a smurfling as the other smurflings used gargamels formula that made smurfette to make her. Sorry i cant help with the others but i havent seen thoughs cartoons but i would love to could any one els help?? Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 01, 2004 7:50 pm
Gee...I really don't know my smurf history as I didn't know what Smurflings were until these messages above. I always thought Smurflings were what Astro Sniks called Smurfs down below.....no that's a lie....I actually had never heard the term Smurfling before. Thanks for the education.

You learn something everyday don't you.....for me it is usually a case of don't do that thing I have just done again....so this is quite refreshing.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 01, 2004 10:57 pm
Andrew - I find it hard to believe that there is bit of smurf (or smurfling) trivia you didn't know! I learn something new every day also :)

As for the who the smurflings are: Sassette, Snappy, Slouchy and Nat.

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:02 pm
Oops! I kept getting failed email messages and sent half my message once, then the whole one second - sorry :( I did not do very well for my first post(s) on this board!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:40 am
Karen...I think that eggie person should be kicked out of this site. Did you see her posting efforts above.....not very good are they? I think we should only have professional posters here and not these amateurish attempts that will bring the whole site down.

Dyar

PS - I like your devilish new avatar Stace....very cool.....maybe I should of been the Angel to help you back to the straight and narrow. I know I will cop it from you for the above abuse....but I am kind of looking forward to it :-D

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:06 am
Hi Staci, welcome aboard. :grin: Great choice of avatar. :-D

There does seem to be a small problem with the posts at the moment, I am looking into it but I think it is just a server glitch.

Here are the smurflings.

Image Image Image Image

I don't think there are any others, someone please correct me if I am wrong. I am no expert on the cartoons so I don't know much about their history sorry.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby chesneysmurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:00 am
Yep, those are the only smurflings. I believe that the 3 boys took a potion and were then changed from normal smurfs to smurflings. I believe Nat is farmer and Slouchy is Lazy and Snappy is Grouchy.
Lacey

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:04 am
Hi Rachel! Thanks for the welcome. And as for Andrew, what can I say?! :o My mother always said if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all :D (I'm just kidding Andrew!)
And I actually was going to use the angel but the devil avatar is much much cute >;D

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:10 am
Hi Lacey, thanks for the info. I had always wondered about the smurflings. :eek:

I don't think I have done an angel smurf avatar yet Staci but I will get onto it soon. The devil is one of favs though. :wink:

By the way, if anyone wants a particular smurf as an avatar and it isn't available, let me know and I will sort it out. 8)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:23 am
What about a Syd Smurf avatar? It would be a hard choice as I love my avatar....defiantely my fave from the 2004 smurfs.

Dyar

PS - ...and Stac, my mother always said to me - If you are going to say anything at all then don't bother.....because I won't be listening :(

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:31 am
Can you post a good pic of Syd and I will see what I can do?

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:51 am
Andrew - Don't :( Buck up little camper :grin:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:52 am
Hi Rachel

I have sent 3 pics in 3 different PMs. Let me know if you do or don't get them as I am not sure the PMs are working with bugs today.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:53 am
Hi, I have got your pms and pics, I have just replied so hopefully you should get it. I will be back...........

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:54 am
Hi Staci :-D

Perhaps you need an Eggie Smurf avatar, where does Eggie come from? :-D

Karen

PS I do like the devil though. My favourite smurf is Workaholic, he is just like me I think!

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:55 am
This really has nothing to do with the smurflings but is there a way that when you click on a post to read the latest post, that it will automatically go to the last post written, instead of the top of the post. Please don't kick me off for being an amateur poster as Andrew has insinuated :D I am a quick learner once I can figure out this new board 8) Thanks!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:00 am
You know I am only jealous of your posting skills and abilities Stace.....if I was as good as you I wouldn't need to be so nasty.....please forgive me I am just catching that disease.

Postby Guest » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:01 am
Don't worry, I am still trying to figure it out, I leave most of that to Rachel and Chris Smurf. I don't know if there is a way, I will let Rachel answer that.

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:04 am
Hi Karen!
It's kind of weird why I came up with that. Do you all have those Zoloft commercials in the UK? It's a little cartoon "egg" that is down and out, then when he takes his Zoloft he's all happy and bouncing and has a butterfly or ladybug friend with him. The clouds part and stop raining on him. He is just the cutest little thing I've ever seen, so I started calling him "Eggie". It was about the same time that I joined another board and decided I would be "Eggie Smurf" because there is no Eggie! I find it rather ironic that just the commercial for an anti-depressent brings such joy to me - other people need to take the drug to feel happy, not just watch the commercial :D I like that he looks so forlorn in the beginning but in a few seconds is bouncy and happy, like I normally am. To see "eggie" in action, click here: www.zoloft.com (I have an odd sense of humor but I'm perfectly harmless!! Don't believe anything Andrew will say about me - unless it is good of course. :-D )
Page 1 of 2

Login