Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 6

Postby TimeZero » Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:09 am
Well, to be honest, the baby smurf in another figurine is not really what I've been waiting for. A bit the same feeling with figurines of Gargamel and Azraël. We've seen the baby Smurf in several shapes before, with a car, with a bear, with blocks... I wonder what he will carry now.
But I guess his character fits well the theme : congratulations, a baby !
But I am looking forward to the others.

Postby Tintin » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:40 pm
Hi Timezero

I know what you mean..................
Not sure if i need another baby to, but then...............if it's done good
........... :-?

Hope we don't have to wait to long anymore.

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:52 pm
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby TimeZero » Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:12 am
They look good. Even the baby Smurf looks good, it's not your usual baby Smurf, this time.
A bit disappointed in the party smurfette in the glass. But it can be the picture, where it doesn't look too clear.

Postby barrufet » Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm
The couple seem inspired in this image from a catalogue from 1983

regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby paolo » Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:33 pm
Is it sure that they will be out in January?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:13 pm
Yes, they are announced as the January release, however it usually takes a few weeks before they arrive at the sellers places and Schleich seems to ship them by country :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Lia » Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:02 am
I just received a message from a german seller that they will be released BEFORE christmas! :cheers: :D

Lia

Postby André » Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:39 am
That would be great. But with all sellers wanting us to preorder them from their shops they seems to always say they will be the ones having them first!! :banghead: :lol: But I see no rush in preordering them today??? I can wait until tomorrow!!!!! :o 8-)

If it is correct, the 2013 smurfs will be on the top of my "wishlist" for Christmas 2012!! :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:27 pm
I am with you, Andre :) I usually buy them when they are available...and even then I usually wait until they are available in the US :)

I can see the benefits of a preorder for a seller though..it gives them a pretty good idea how many to order....and it's always a good feeling to know how many you have already sold...before the item is even available :cheers:

Excellent news that they might be available before Christmas :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Tintin » Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:58 am
Hi

I wouldn't mind if they are in the shops before Christmas 2012.
But it's always the same story, last year they would be in the shops in jan. And then it turns out it was may or june................

For one smurf it would be nice if it was out at least before 14 feb......... otherwise Schleich is going to need a lote of those Sorry smurfs :D

First seeing and then :-D

Tintin

Postby barrufet » Thu Nov 22, 2012 9:31 am
argh :shock:
Attachments
Schleich_2012.jpg
Schleich_2012.jpg (97.11 KiB) Viewed 2325 times
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 pm
If we were not getting other smurfs this year I would be upset....now given the new characters are the new characters....but I do not like the Vanity for the movie....papa and smurfette do not look right either...I thought they did a better job making movie smurfs that fit in with my other schleich smurfs last time...gargamel oddly looks pretty good and not like his movie version

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Nov 23, 2012 4:31 pm
I'll probably buy all of them anyways :)

Postby psiko » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:25 pm
I like them very much, but they seem fake and the new characters seem much more detailed than normal smurfs..
One thing I think is that the new movie authors do not know smurfs that much. There is a lot to tell about their story, to let new generation of kids know them better. There are really a lot of legacy cartoon characters that they can bring in a very good movie, which could be as complex and beautiful as lord of the rings...

Postby TimeZero » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:14 am
I'm not very wild to see them. Only three Smurfs, and Papa and Smurfette we already got from the first movie. Another Gargamel and Azraël is not what I am waiting for. I like the two others, but in my eyes they are just figurines, and not Smurfs. I like the Vixy though.
Overall, where are Handy, Hefty, Greedy, Funny, Music and all in those movies ? Can't they mold them into a movie-like figurine ?

Postby paolo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:27 pm
The deadline for getting packages delivered to Italy from abroad in time for Christmas is next week... and the new Smurfs are not yet out.
I believe only German collectors if any will have a real Smurfy Christmas. :lol:

Postby paolo » Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:42 pm
They are out in germany now, I haven't seen a box yet, so I believe they will be sold loose only.

Postby Simon X » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:21 am
You are right. I have seen the new smurfs today in Germany (Galeria Kaufhof in Hannover)! :-D

The didn't have all of the new smurfs (the bridal couple and the Thank You smurf were missing). I have made some low-quality photos of the smurfs in the shop and I have bought two of them!

The smurfs are well done I think. At least there was no negative surprise :)
If I remember correctly, the party smurfette and the valentine smurf both are two piece molds. The "SORRY" looks like it is stamped (you cannot "feel" the text).
Attachments
beide.jpg
beide.jpg (43.84 KiB) Viewed 1942 times
kaufhof02kl.jpg
kaufhof02kl.jpg (64.86 KiB) Viewed 1942 times
kaufhof01kl.jpg
kaufhof01kl.jpg (65.02 KiB) Viewed 1942 times

Postby Simon X » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:22 am
More photos
Attachments
glas03.jpg
glas03.jpg (26.35 KiB) Viewed 1941 times