Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Fri May 06, 2011 12:12 pm
After hearing from Erda that she found smurfs at spencers I decided to drag Robert to my closest store and found a bunch of new smurf items. They have a smurfette throw blanket, 3 different wrist bands, cup holders and a wallet. When I get a chance i'll post pictures of what I bought.
Oh and what was nice to see was they had dedicated a shelf just for the smurf items. :-D so there is hope that more is coming... well i'm hoping.. :)

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Fri May 06, 2011 4:59 pm
Did you find the flip-flops, backpack, Smurfette boy pants, coin purse, knee high socks, shot glasses, 16oz tumblers, and Pimp gobblet? In the store I was in I just had to keep looking to find all this stuff. Oh I forgot the air freshners. I have heard about the wrist bands and fleese blanket, but don't have them yet.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sun May 08, 2011 6:24 am
I did not see the coin purse or the boy shorts or the socks. but the store had the air freshners shot glasses and tumblers for awhile already.
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Sun May 08, 2011 6:59 am
The socks you really have to look for. Most of the other stuff the clerks seemed to know where everything was. TRU how ever the clerks don't seem to realize that there is a diffrence between the Older TRU excluseives and the Decade packs. Or really how to display them. I went to TRU yesterday. The Older packs were about 6 feet off the ground. I finally found the Decade packs over 7 feet off the ground. Pretty much like they were just extra's of what was already there. Also of the older packs they had them all on the shelf, but they had 5 of the same pack in front and all the others mixed behind them. I do understand that there is not enough room on the shelves for everything, but instead of taking a 5 foot long section and putting care bears down low and Smurfs up high. Take a 2 foot section and from top to bottom put smurfs and next to it put care bears. OK venting over. lol
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun May 08, 2011 3:09 pm
Thanks Gerda. I drove 100 miles to my closest spencers yesterday. I found the coolie cups and 1 of the wrist bands. I just noticed you said you found the wallet, That is what I'm talking about. I found the blanket on line, but I find that if I buy something from Spencers, two days later or the next day they add something else.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:55 pm
Today I went to Spencers and they have new smurfs items: :)
Two differents Lava Lamps, two adults hats Papa and regular smurf,
socks and hats for kids.
At Barnes & Noble: They have the movie set (pvc) books, and games :D

Wandy :witch:

Postby Tintin » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:01 pm
Hi Wandy

Seems you had a great day !!!!! :cheers:
Some pictures would be nice :D

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:45 pm
Here are some pictures of what I got
Wandy :witch:
Attachments
007.JPG
007.JPG (83.74 KiB) Viewed 2180 times
001.JPG
001.JPG (88.68 KiB) Viewed 2180 times

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:09 pm
the hat is so funny :)

I may break down yet and get the lamp..I like it better each time I see it :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm
:-D :-D :-D

I agree the hat is very amusing :)

The lava lamp is so cool & it'd be great if they would be released here in Germany. Wishful thinking.......
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tintin » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 am
Hi Wandy

Congratulations..............the papa hat makes me laugh.

The lava lamp is great to !!! :-D
You did well :D

Tintin

Postby bwalters » Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:36 pm
I have the lamp I got from Amazon. Plus another one with Clumsey on the bottom.
Mr Bill

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:13 pm
I might have to try and get a few of them, that lava lamp is AWESOME!
Page 1 of 1

Login