Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby André » Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:00 pm
Hi again,

just came back from the cinema with my daughters. We have now seen the smurfmovie!! :D

Correct Lia and Maureen,

as I said earlier in this thread I am talking about the unmarked Schleichmolds. Not the first molds Bully made. From those you can find unmarked smurfs of all of the ones Bully made before 1975. this mean all smurfs from 20068 to 20083 and also the Bully digger which was also made before 1975 by Bully.

The smurfette is different. The reason she is unmarked is that Bully removed that marking and Schleich added the heals after this. The BIG difference between them are also that Schleich never added the marking on Smurfette because they could not add their marking on that german mold. So she was sold unmarked all the way to 1984. Not like the other which are the first molds made by both Schleich and Bully. Then both companies added the marking after a short while.

Intresting about the Astro, Maureen. Frank sent me a picture of that Schleichsmurf also. :-D

And the gift and painter from Bully could also be early molds then made before 1975 or early 1975. Do anyone have these 2 so I can see pictures?

I placed a few bids on this auction but did not win it. As you see on these pictures they are almost all smurfs made before 1978. this collection was a old one from a seller which never sold smurfs before. In this collection you can see all old Bullysmurfs. Probably many of them are unmarked. One intresting thing for me is the courting smurf with the flower. I have this unmarked with loose leafs. That one is very rare and was only made like that in the beginning. Then they changed the mold to hold the flower better.

So I really hope some nice collector won this because I am sure there are so many nice smurfs in this. The red papa is also early with the old schleichemblem. Brown bully cookie unmarked!! :D For now I am just hoping there only were smurfs I already had in this auction. :banghead: :lol:
Attachments
earlysmurfs2.jpg
earlysmurfs2.jpg (51.74 KiB) Viewed 771 times
earlysmurfs.jpg
earlysmurfs.jpg (53.38 KiB) Viewed 771 times
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby André » Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:42 am
They show this picture in the Schleichbook when telling the story of the first smurfs. Off course this don´t have to be the first variations sold. But it is the two piece mold drummer( maybe hard to see on this picture though). another intresting thing is that the spy has red inside of the cape. I don´t think I have seen that in any catalogue or poster before??? I assume though that we must see this as a real variation now, because the pictures are from Schleich and probably also the smurfs pictured?? :-? :D

Frank also has this unmarked variation of the spy with red inside of the cape. Is this soft material Frank? And does it look the same as the early ones with schleichemblem?

I think also the spy could have been painted with red inside of the cape when Bully started painting and selling these in 1974/75?? :-?
Attachments
20008.jpg
20008.jpg (61.83 KiB) Viewed 741 times
schleichbookpicture.jpg
schleichbookpicture.jpg (74.36 KiB) Viewed 741 times
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tintin » Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:15 am
Hi Andre

Yes all the smurfs without markings are very very soft ........
I found a drummer without markings to.

Tintin
Attachments
20009.jpg
20009.jpg (49.54 KiB) Viewed 730 times
Page 2 of 2

Login