Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:11 pm
I finally won a gargamel mask (thanks Andrew for the link ;) )!!! I've been trying to win this guy since last November :-D

:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:16 pm
Congrats Stace

I have witnessed first hand you being outbidded on this guy so I was on a mission to make sure you got one. I know how much you have wanted to add this to your collection as I did too before I won one so I am really happy for you.

Dyar

PS - Sometimes Mrs Dyar has her Gargamel mask on too but like this smurf she is really a loveable character when I behave myself....at least when I used to behave myself.....it has now been a while since I have been good I suppose.

Postby JT » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:27 pm
Well done Staci,
it´s always very rewarding, when you got something you´ve searched for a while.
Congratulations :)

Postby Guest » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:25 am
OMG Staci I noticed that very last minute, didn't get chance to check high bidder and nearly outbid you!!! I was just too late as auction ended!!! Ooops, close shave!!! :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:06 am
Believe me Karen when I say you would of made poor Staci cry her eyes out if you outbidded her. I am not sure how many times she has been outbidded on this one but I think it has been quite a few now....and besides you wouldn't want to mess with a bride before her wedding if you know what I am saying. :-x

Dyar :sad:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:19 am
YEA! What he said!! LOL - 11 days and counting - no one mess with me :D :D :D (Karen - I wouldn't have been as mad if you had outbid me because I'd just have to fly over there and get that smurf from ya ;) )
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 07, 2004 6:35 am
so does that mean it's okay to outbid you Stace from now on :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login