Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:07 pm
hi ! here is a pic of the wanderer variations..

the long red stick, short red stick, orange stick , green stick and the extremely rare yellow stick!!

note: the green stick and yellow stick wanderers are FAKES..the rest are real..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Attom :D :D :D :D :D

ps.. the yellow stick wanderer just happened to meet the gang on his way to work

Postby Smurfboy » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:41 pm
Sorry to burst your bubble Attom but yellow and green are fakes. :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:41 pm
wow you have a lot of those guys....I only have 2 (short and long). The yellow addition looks really nice I think and now I want a yellow and a green one......good sporting colours those 2 actually.

The Dyar of Oz
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:16 pm
Hi! Gary

how have you been?/

yes I knew they were both fakes...

I took the pic for Rachel..who suggested the yellow stick ...smurf

I had told her on another post that I had a bully figure with a yellow stick and joked about making a rare smurf.. :)
and told her I would post it..

so all is kewl :) and you know I love fakes too..

and Dyer

I do like the green stick and yellow even if they are fakes too..they look kewl..! I do have a light orange one? who knows if its a fake too??

but I would get more if I saw them cheap on EBAY..

:)

Postby Rachel » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:43 am
Hi Attom, Thanks for the pic. :grin:

Just shows how easy it is to make rare variations!
No doubt we will see plenty of the green ones around on Ebay soon (please see THIS POST )

I am sure I have seen a pic of a traveller which claims to be left handed. I will have a think and see if I can find it. At the time I remember thinking - that cant be real, just the photo reversed - I will have a look.
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:21 am
Hi, I'm new here, but will probably be back often. I hope noone minds me answering old topics when I think I might add something...

Considering the left handed wanderer. I thought recently I had a wanderere without his stick in a bunch of Smurfs I bought. Comparing with what I already had, I also saw that he was lefthanded! That couldn't be of course, so I looked a bit further and found that it was Butterflysmurf (Super 0209), without his net. So perhaps theleft-handed wanderer you saw was just a butterflysmurf with the wandererstick added?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 16, 2004 7:54 am
Hi Fram, welcome aboard. :grin: Of course we don't mind anyone posting on old threads, especially when they have very valid information like you. You have solved a mystery to me that has bugged me for several years. You are absolutely right about the confusion between the left handed wanderer and the butterfly catcher. I had never thought of it but I have now checked and you are spot on. Thank You very much, I can sleep better at night now. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Oct 16, 2004 8:46 am
Hi Fram

Welcome to the board and I don't think anybody minds you digging through old files as Rachel says you made a vaild and logical point and that is sometimesrare around here.....especially when I post...lol.

Hope to see you many more times around here as they say....the more the merrier.

Dyar :-D

PS - I like your signature about Knowledge/Ignorance....very true.

Postby Guest » Sat Oct 16, 2004 9:46 am
Both of you, thanks for the welcome! I've learned some things surfing around here this afternoon already (like that there are 6 Hazero smurfs, I only have five of them!), so I'm glad to return the favour.
The sig isn't my invention, it's from the lyrics of a song of The Divine Comedy, my second favourite band...

Postby Fram » Sat Oct 16, 2004 10:21 am
Sorry, that last post was from me as well, I thought I was still logged in!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 1

Login