Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby kira1970_ » Wed Oct 20, 2004 12:59 am
Hi everyone,
There is a display in Hobart, about 20 minutes drive from where I live, that has model railways. It is higly rated in the world. Rachel had mentioned she saw a show on tv about railways etc, and I thought about the one near me. So I went to the web site and it said it had a smurf display. I couldnt find any pics, so I rang them and asked if they could put some pics on the site for other smurf collectors to see. They agreed and they are now on the site to look at under smurfs and thomas.
I will be going to have a look soon at the display.

http://www.alpenrail.com.au/html/smurf_ ... _page.html

Hope the link works.... If it doesnt go to www.alpenrail.com.au and go to the about us section which will bring up a list and click on smurfs and thomas.
Kira

Postby Smurfboy » Wed Oct 20, 2004 3:20 am
TOO COOL!!! I WANT THE HOUSES!!!!! HECK I want the whole display!! LOL!! :-D :sad: :sad:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Oct 20, 2004 5:28 am
Truely gorgeous!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Gerda » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:23 am
I like how it says "and the children love our display" I guess they don't realize how much us "adults" drool over it too.
Are those houses made out of ceramic?? REALLY nice...
:-( more stuff I can't have :-(
Gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 20, 2004 8:04 am
Hi Kira

I will have to check that place out while Mrs Dyar is rolling in the lavender fields.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login