Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfboy » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:47 pm
Thank you Annette and Men-in-blue and JVsmurfy!

Postby Jocelyn » Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:44 am
Héhé excellent Smurfboy but which is the Schumacher Smurf ? :-D

Postby Smurfboy » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:01 am
Héhé excellent Smurfboy but which is the Schumacher Smurf ? :-D
LOL!! You tell me what Shumacher is and I will tell you which one it is!

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:02 am
Gary, if you don't know we certainly aren't going to tell you, otherwise we would have to kill you first.

Postby Smurfboy » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:06 am
Gary, if you don't know we certainly aren't going to tell you, otherwise we would have to kill you first.
Hmmmm Karen, have you been studying your Vampire Slaying Book again? :sad: :o

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:08 am
Nah, my little book of Common Sense :-D

Postby Smurfboy » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:13 am
Nah, my little book of Common Sense :-D
Doh!!! :o :o :o Shumacher!! Shoe Maker!! LOL!!!!!! I just got off work and it is 5:00am here!! Brain died in traffic!

Postby SwedishGirl » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:06 pm
Hi Gary!

I'm glad you like Gargamel :-D !!

I love that all black smurf!!! I want one too!!!

// Anette
Please remember, a smile and a friendly gesture make this world a better place! = The smurfy way of living.

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 2:17 pm
I love that all black smurf!!! I want one too!!!
Yes, Gary likes it so much he bid madly for another one!!! :o

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 5927274892
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:01 pm
hey!

I saw that auction too yesteday! and wondered..

that one is always a nice smurf...*wink

attom:d

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:03 pm
Yes I believe it is actually gold plated inside, as soon as he arrives I will melt him down and confirm. Not that I need help having a meltdown you understand?

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 21, 2004 9:04 pm
I saw that auction Karen...congrats on winning the Black raw smurf. I bidded originally and was going to come back and bid but I saw your name as the winning bidder and since you have never outbidded me before I thought I would leave you alone....lol

Dyar

PS - The fact that Mrs Dyar had handcuffed my hands to the car in the driveway outside while this auction was on had nothing to do it with it....I would of still managed to bid if I wanted to.

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:45 am
I actually sent you a message before I bid to see if you were coming back to bid (you had been outbid at that point), so I put it on my watch list and then went to bid and I outbid Gary!! But seeing as Gary already had one I can only assume it was a pretendy bid, or he was having angry yearnings. Anyway, I am happy cos I have done a nice sideline trade with Christine, sending her some of those dreaded maltesers, no not the chocolate variety (Rachel has already used all those). :grin:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:37 am
That's not fair or right Karen as far as I am concerned and quite frankly I am rather pissed off with you..........I wanted to outbid Gary before you and you took away my opportunity.....lol......sorry Gary....only joking, I wasn't seeking revenge....just playing for the sake of the post as usual.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:42 am
That's ok Dyar, you can be pretendy pissed off me with me, I can take it, I am a Smurf!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:46 am
Well that's kind of stuffed me up now hasn't it...here I was expecting a big smurf fight and you won't play along......now what do I do with all of this built up aggression....I could take it out on Mrs Dyar but she would thump me.....bugger :?

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login