Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:27 pm
HEY! GAry

I checked it with one of those Jeweler magnifying glass things!!

and you are right...I can see glue and where they carved a hole to

put the new bat in...

I'm sure its not supposed to be that way..!

I will email the seller to see what he has to say! :lol: hehehe

attom:D
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:44 pm
hi Gary!

I was just going to email the seller and looked at the EBAY listing

and translated it::

Beautiful Trés schtroumpfette joueuse of basseball in good ètat general. IMPORTANT REMARK, this schtroumpfette has was rediscovered with the beats BROKEN. The one that you see is a beaten re-collée. Néaumoins, this is a pretty trés figurine for all good collector! Look at the photo, and well to read the methods of payement before overbidding! For all question or photo supplementaire, e-mailme!!!

ooooooopS! its my own fault for not reading it.. the good thing is I paid very little..so now I have a fake or repaired fake?? ! :lol:

and we can use mine as a sample to compare others with..

I'm going to put in my display case for a reminder!!

thanks

Attom:D

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:12 am
:???: Sorry to hear that Attom, at least you didn't pay a huge amount for her. I have been caught in the past not translating things properly, I always do now! :D

At least now you can say you have a FAKE baseball smurfette. :smile:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:37 am
:???: Sorry to hear that Attom, at least you didn't pay a huge amount for her. I have been caught in the past not translating things properly, I always do now! :D

At least now you can say you have a FAKE baseball smurfette. :smile:
hi Rachel

thanks! but I learned alot from this... as well what you told me about this ... so I know now that most of them my not be fake..unless the bats are broken and replaced... funny !! though! I didn't even get ripped off..it was my own error for not reading it..but then again!!!

I do have a big fake colelction so this is great for that..it hard to find a broken one even..

I still paid about 50. for her.. but now she is a kool fake!! hehehe!

and I will take my time to replace her... no rush now!

but thanks for all the help and advice..

this will maybe help others to be a bit more careful! :lol:

Attom:D:
Page 2 of 2

Login