Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:13 pm
Well guys,

I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks. I have spend a bit of crown on a number of awesome smurfs for my collection. I'm so excited and I'll take some better photos of my new additions a little later...what should be coming:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

and more...Christmass everyday - awesome!!!

here some photos:

Postby Raresmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:14 pm
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Postby Raresmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:48 pm
grrrr....I hope I get these buggers......lol....After this lot arrives I plan to build some selves on the one louge wall and display the little blue guys...

I just would like to say to everyone on the forums and especially Rachel and Karen;

Thank you so much for all your help in my new addiction and for all the positive feedback on my buys over the last for months. without help I would have made some bad buys and now I am on my way to getting a really nice collection.

THANK YOU!!!!!

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 24, 2004 12:55 pm
Looks like you are going to be chasing that postie up the street for the next week or so with all those smurfy goodies he will be bringing. :-D

Can't wait to see pics of your new shelves once all these little guys arrive.

Smurf On. :grin:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Raresmurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:25 pm
hell yeah! - the postman at work phoned me the other (I was working in another department for that week) and he knows these packages that arrive every week are smurf (the poor guy thinks I'm a fruit-cake -lol) - so he calls me up and says:

"THE MOTHER OF ALL SMURFS HAS JUST ARRIVED!!!" - lol - :-D - it was those smurf molds I got about a month ago!

The poor guy could even lift the mold up - he brought it on trolley - lol

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 24, 2004 1:32 pm
There are some nice smurfs there :grin:.

I just got my first jokey with gargamel mask and I just won that raw angry from Christine which is on its way and I am very excited about those two!

I've finally just finished my year end accounts and I feel great (not because the accounts were anything to write home about :( ) but I just feel so glad they are done. Now I am really excited about taking pictures of my new smurfs. I'm also thinking about sticking books in the roof so I can use the book shelves for my smurf collection! I know, I keep going on about this roof don't I? LOL

Anyway, there are some nice buys there. :-D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 24, 2004 9:47 pm
Hey ...Smurfer Formally Known As Papa, nice purchases you have there. I can count at least 6 that I would really love to have in my collection but there is probably more. I really love the raws you have and I plan to buy a lot more of these in the next 12 months if I am able (i.e. rohlinge isn't bidding).

Cheers

Dyar

PS - Karen, I was talking to you while you were doing the accounts while you were drinking.....does that mean that you might need to check them again and this time leave out all of the scibbles & drawings of the Smurfette Gown that featured on the account documents from when you got bored?

PPS - :o Isn't this Karen's poking stick that she poked Rachel with a long time ago? You know..the switch you have on your computer Karen.

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:31 am
PPS - Isn't this Karen's poking stick that she poked Rachel with a long time ago?
Hee hee I forgot about that one!

No I was careful to only drink AFTER I did the accounts, I reserve my drinking for talking to you. 8-)
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:51 am
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: Great Items Rare papa!!!!

very good luck on the red trunk weightlifters!! they usually sell for alot on their own!!

and are hard to find...!

also the black a good group of smurfs !!

all of them are awesome!!!.:lol:

Attom

:lol:
Page 1 of 1

Login