Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:45 pm
:-D :-D :-D :-D
Looki what came in the mail today!!! SOOOOOOO happy.... Merry early christmas to me!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

I love these little guys....
well off to find them a safe place away from the kids and dogs...

gerda
ps.. I can't stop grinning.. I love days like this!!

happily smurfing along

Postby Guest » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:48 pm
Oh Gerda you are getting me all excited now, they look FAB!!!! :-D
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 2:28 pm
HI Gerda

WOW!~ are they all Plastoys???/

did you buy them all at once??????????

WOW

Attom:d

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 22, 2004 3:14 pm
Ditto on the yahoo, Gerda!! They look awesome :o
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:43 pm
It's nice to see you so happy Gerda.....they are totally amazing and I am sure we all can't wait to get some of these ourselves. How cool is it to get all of them at once though....I guess not many people have been able to do that.

Seeing as these are your Chrissy presents does that mean that you have to give them back to Santa for the short term or is Santa letting you play with them now?

Dyar

PS - Seeing as you were blaming me for purchasing all of these, I am willing to take responsibility for them all and give them a good home....free of charge too :-D ...if you like you could just pay for the postage if it made you feel better :-D :-D

Postby Rachel » Sat Oct 23, 2004 4:16 am
Nice Christmas pressie Gerda, I love the Plastoys, can't wait to be able to display mine again.

I have a feeling this Christmas there are going to be a few of us who don't have any pressies under the tree as Santa has called so early this year. :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Gerda » Sat Oct 23, 2004 8:24 am
Attom.. yes they are all plastoys and yes I got them all at once. I could not decide which one I wanted so I sprung for all of them.

Dyar. .. Santa is letting me play with them.. he don't dare take my smurfs away once I have my hands on them :cool:
and even though he came early this year I will make leave something under the tree for me yet!!!!!

Gerda

ps... Dyar.. my blaming you for getting me hooked has changed to thanking you!!! so I guess I wont need to you look out for them, I have given them a safe home! Thanks for the offer though :)
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Oct 23, 2004 10:32 am
hi Gerda!!

wow that is really nice to get them all at once!! what a great gift for you!!!
I bet you are looking at them all day!!! what a thrill!! and they look

awesome!! I like seeing them all together that way..usually they are always single..

Attom:D
Postby smurf addict » Mon Oct 25, 2004 5:31 am
hi

just wondering if these smurfs are pvc or porcelain?

can someone please help me?

thanks
heather :D

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 25, 2004 6:10 am
Hi Heather, the plastoy smurfs are a resin type material that feels very much like a ceramic. They are solid (I think) so are quite heavy. :sun:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:37 am
Hi Heather, the plastoy smurfs are a resin type material that feels very much like a ceramic. They are solid (I think) so are quite heavy. :sun:

hi.. I do know that one drop to the floor is the end!!

they are like glass.. so be careful!

Attom :lol: :lol:

Postby Guest » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:42 am
I am very excited about getting the shop stock. I can't wait!! I think I will be keeping one set as my Christmas pressy! :)
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:12 am
hey! it would be hard to keep only one set?????

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D

Attom :lol:
Page 1 of 1

Login