Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:01 am
Snapped up these little buggers for $8.91 for the lot of 9 (99 cents each) - just waiting for the postage....grrrr

9 x Discus MIB Supersmurfs
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... RK:MEWN:IT

lol - I really have NO cash left now!!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:52 am
I bought 2 of these from saltcitytoys last year (remember them) that were selling these for 99cents each as well. I received the orange & red discus versions but unfortunbately it was before I collected variations so I sold one of them off.....DOH!

I also received the red & orange shoe versions of the Smurfette Witch and sold off the red version DOH!DOH!...luckily I was able to purchase the red one again recently from Christine.

I wish I was aware that I would collect variations from the beginning because I used to sell off a lot of the doubles and then I had to buy them again and usually for higher prices.

:banghead:

It's an excellent price though raresmurf....(I still want to call you Papa) and I am sure you should make a tidy profit on these.

Dyar

:cheers:

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:02 am
I hear what you saying about the variations thing - lol - you can still call me papa...I think I sell them for a buy it now price of £5 when I get them. :cheers:

I bought 2 of these from saltcitytoys last year (remember them) that were selling these for 99cents each as well. I received the orange & red discus versions but unfortunbately it was before I collected variations so I sold one of them off.....DOH!

I also received the red & orange shoe versions of the Smurfette Witch and sold off the red version DOH!DOH!...luckily I was able to purchase the red one again recently from Christine.

I wish I was aware that I would collect variations from the beginning because I used to sell off a lot of the doubles and then I had to buy them again and usually for higher prices.

It's an excellent price though raresmurf....(I still want to call you Papa) and I am sure you should make a tidy profit on these.

Dyar

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 4:37 am
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:00 am

Dyar

hey Dyar!! that is soo kool!! I also bought those smurfs from Saltcity last year!! he had them for 99.cents.. or something.. the discus, weightlifter, witch and thanksgiving turkey smurfs?/

I bought all but the witch..dah!!! I also was not into variations then .!!

the discus boxed super smurfs that RARE smurf got are a good buy!! I assume he is selling the bunch except for one??

Attom: :lol:
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:03 am

Great Bargain!!!!

thanks Super SMurf!!!

Attom: :lol:

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:20 am
no problems... I just bought 69 of these guys....

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:57 am
I hope you have taken import duties into account?

Postby Raresmurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:11 pm
yup all paid up and should arrive in a few weeks...looking forward too them...all 69 of them... :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login