Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:05 pm
Hi

I thought I'd post these odd items I just got today!

one is a china smurf about 2"more like a delft smurf!! heheh
( no markings)

and display hanging about 35 " across flying smurf!!

Attom: :lol:

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:19 pm
Cool smurfy items Attom, I LOVE :smitten: that flying smurf, he would look sooooo cool in any smurf room.

:cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:12 pm
Cool smurfy items Attom, I LOVE :smitten: that flying smurf, he would look sooooo cool in any smurf room.

:cool:
thanks Rachel!! If I ever get rid of him ! I will give him to you!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

Atom :lol: :lol:

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:16 pm
:worship:
Oh Attom, I can't ever see you getting rid of him, but if you do........ :smitten:
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 3:23 pm
hi!! I know!! 8) 8) 8)

but I have no room for stuff like this! trust me m...my walls are covered in my art...and I even have them hanging!! so this smurfy thinglooks kool..but who knows where I will put him??? right now he is on my door!! hahaha

eventually if I can't use it I will give it away!! its better if it goes to a good home!! with a big PAPA!!

Attom :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 25, 2004 7:54 pm
Cool Hang Glider smurf Attom :D

I have seen this around and I will probably pick one up at some stage too. Like you I have no room to put it but I will make room....I wish I could say I had my cool art everywhere but the truth is I just have a small smurf room.

:?

Dyar Flyer

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:25 pm
Cool Hang Glider smurf Attom :D

I have seen this around and I will probably pick one up at some stage too. Like you I have no room to put it but I will make room....I wish I could say I had my cool art everywhere but the truth is I just have a small smurf room.

:?

Dyar Flyer

hey! yeah! but what nice smurf room it is!! :lol:

Attom :lol:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:57 am
Thanks Attom....I might have to invest in multiple apartments like you have....one for the family, one for my regualr smurfs, one for the large smurfs and one for the odds and ends that you collect along the way.

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 9:33 am
Thanks Attom....I might have to invest in multiple apartments like you have....one for the family, one for my regualr smurfs, one for the large smurfs and one for the odds and ends that you collect along the way.

dyar! that sounds good! but remember ...one for the family,..

three for you, and the fourth one for your future...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

or turn the garage into a display room???/ shed??? hehehehehe

so far I aaaaaaaaaaam so lucky.. the one tenant I have is a smurf
collector....

only he is still in love with some xxxxcccooo slu...t( oops) somewhere

and hasn't been home for weeks..months..now.. the odd time he shows up to get some music and to dust his smurfs>.

but at least he is a smurf lover..!!! and a 25yr old DJ wanna B..and former smurf forum guest..

so maybe you should really buy LAND!!! and have several places...one for me, Staci, Karen, Rachel and Fram, David, Steve, etc.....and their families.!!!

then you can have all the smurfs!!!

Attom:

:lol: :lol:

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 3:43 am
If we all live in a smurf village can we live in mushroom houses, please, please. :mosh:
Page 1 of 1

Login