Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:12 pm
i got nothing against fake praying smurfs as long as the seller says these are fakes
but heres my question i know some one i can buy some from
but do you guys think is the best price i may pay for it
thx
sven

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:27 pm
Hi Sven

Are you talking about buying fake praying smurfs? Not real ones?

I think these are very easy to find, I get given them free with large wholesale orders from time to time, so they can't be difficult to get hold of can they?

I have just promised one of my latest set to Dyar, can't remember if it is the smurf or smurfette. The last lot went to Rachel a year ago. If you want the one that Dyar doesn't want then you can have it just for cost of postage. I don't sell fakes so I always give them away.

Postby pekkelien » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:43 pm
gee thanks do you accept euros in cash we got a problem in belgium with paypal its very hard to have paypal in belgium
pm me what the sendinsgcosts are if you really need sherlings or pounds i dont know what your money in the uk is ill try to get some
thanks nice to see some nice people arround

sven

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2004 1:58 pm
Ok will PM you. :D
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:02 pm
sounds kewl!! :( :( :) :)

maybe next time if you get any fakes of anything..liek the praying ones keep me in mind too..:lol:

thanks

Attom :lol:

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 02, 2004 5:20 pm
Hee hee, the list is growing!!

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 02, 2004 6:33 pm
I have just promised one of my latest set to Dyar, can't remember if it is the smurf or smurfette.
Hi Karen....it was the Smurfette Praying one that I needed....thanks again, I can't believe you get them for free as they are very nice fakes to receive.

I am going to have a big talking to with my smurf agent over better conditions, extra staff to watch Ebay, a bigger smurf budget and not having to take the garbage out when I'm tired or when an auction is about to end or on any day that has a "D" in it's name......I will let you know what she says.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 02, 2004 7:59 pm
Oh please add me to the free fake smurfette praying list too :) (I'm probably #75 on the list but that's ok ;) I've got many years ahead of me to wait!)
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby steveparkes » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:07 am
Oooh, add Moi too Karen :D :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:33 am
I received my fake Praying Smurf today...he doesn't look too bad either. I wonder what he is praying for?....maybe he want to be a real smurf boy.

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Wed Nov 03, 2004 2:58 am
he's probably praying for the grow of your smurf collection syd :) :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Nov 03, 2004 7:04 pm
His prayers have been answered......I might start praying for the Sclumpf-burg MIB. Santa has proven to be worthless so I am going to a higher level with my request.

Dyar.....where angels fear to tread

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Page 1 of 1

Login