Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:55 pm
Hey!!

I got these today.!~

a green variation farmer and wagon..Ihave tried to find him for ages...

especially for a normal price.. so I when I did I bought some other items from the seller as well...

the lifeguard one...who has a rubber like life saver with no light blue on it and a brown flag...

and MY MONK!!!! my first monk smurf...who is surprisinglybig?? he is a chunky one!! hehehehe

also I got this lot from a Toronto Ebay seller..just because it was local and the shipping was about $2.

they are all doubles for me..I wanted the 4 empire gnomes in the lot as extra spares...

Attom:D

oh yeah !! DYAR I sent you a email with a surprise auction for you!!! one you mentioned you wanted!!! oh not kwak or anything just a cute smurfie,,,
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:57 pm
Hi

here is the lot I bought of smurfs $20.

attom:D

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:12 pm
Thanks for the auction link Attom...I am on the case....should sober up soon once contents of case has been dispersed.....then will attempt to bid like there is no tomorrow before reconsidering the consequences and try to win a bargain....wish me luck

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:29 pm
Hey dyar!!

I'm glad it was useful!! I know you mentioned it before that you want one of those! hehehe

so far its a good price... GOOD LUCK!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

and thanks for the yellow lantern..I got one.. not the one you showed me but another one...the day before..:))))

Postby Smurfboy » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:52 pm
Really cool Attom - but the green variation of the gardener with the wheelbarrow is the old version of the gardener, :sad:
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 11:19 pm
Really cool Attom - but the green variation of the gardener with the wheelbarrow is the old version of the gardener, :sad:
hi Gary! do you mean that the gardener doesn't below with this green wheelbarrow??/ they were both mint..

I do have older gardeners with the brown wheelbarrows...actually at least 7 of them..I like them in my scenes..

this gardener is a bit different from the two other types..I have..

I have smaller mold one and a similar one to this one I just bought but its slighly different

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:51 am
Hi Attom

I have been watching those Green Wheelborrows on Ebay and I would love to get one too. Just need to be listed at the right time...i.e. when I win the lotto would be good. They haven't been going for that much but you know how it is...you bid on everything and then decide to stop when you're already in danger...lol.....some really nice smurfs pictured above. I noticed you seem to be buying a lot of the regualr smurfs as well these days. Is that a new decision or have you always picked up the authentic ones as you have gone along.

I also have a lot of the brown wheelborrows (about 10 I think, a lot of variations in hat 10 too) and only 3 Gardeners but Mrs Dyar has just told me that 3 packages have arrived today and one of them has 7 variations of the Gardeners so it should work out quite nice. They do look great in scenes and I think Syd has something he is plotting with them all but I am not sure what yet...stay tuned.

Dyar
Postby steveparkes » Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:10 am
Hi Attom, well done on all the wins..looks like you got some cool stuff there. I have a green wheelbarrowed gardener too (sorry Dyar :-D )

Steve.
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:03 am
Hi Attom, well done on all the wins..looks like you got some cool stuff there. I have a green wheelbarrowed gardener too (sorry Dyar :-D )

Steve.
HI Steve!

it's good to see yours..thanks! I can see mine is pretty exact to yours..
that pic helps alot!

I don't always see this smurf...but always like it...

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:07 am
Hi dyar!

I would love to see all those variations..I had no idea there were so many!

I have about three..and and fake one,,...and another Fake I just bought a few days ago..of the farmer without his wheelbarrow..

I like this one..as much as you do!

and no I am not collecting regular smurfs really...but Iusually buy lots if I see a few I like ..it works out cheaper... especially if it has a few fakes I want..

I usually throw most of the regular ones in a box or store them away..

since my displays are pretty fulll..and I have most of the regular smurfs

already from long ago lots I bought... now its pretty much all doubles if I buy any..

except for the MOnk or certain ones that I always like...

like the sticky tongue out one or papa'setc...

Postby Smurfboy » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:45 am
Attom what I am talking about is page79 variation 6B of the wheelbarrow smurf in the Preiskatalog. Gary :sad:
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 11:58 am
Attom what I am talking about is page79 variation 6B of the wheelbarrow smurf in the Preiskatalog. Gary :sad:

Great ! thanks Gary!! for the info! its good to know..these things!!

thanks so much!

:lol:

Postby Guest » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:30 am
green wheelbarrow, nice one.

Been after that for ages,hard to find isnt it?

Baz

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Oct 21, 2004 10:37 am
green wheelbarrow, nice one.

Been after that for ages,hard to find isnt it?

Baz

HI BAz

thanks! yes I think it took me 1 yr to find one ...for a normal price..

I saw it a few times..but couldn't afford it then..

so I forgot about it...:)) until this one...

Postby Raresmurf » Thu Oct 21, 2004 4:48 pm
I'd love a grean barrow smurf! They are awesome...pitty there are so hard to come by.... :(

Postby pekkelien » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:54 pm
i got the green barrow it isnt so hard to find here in belgium i will see if i got a double whone
Postby attombomb7 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 2:12 pm
i got the green barrow it isnt so hard to find here in belgium i will see if i got a double whone

Hi Sven

that sounds good... It tookme a year tofind this green one..at least for a normal price!!:)

do you know if ther are other colors?? like grey??or tan??

Attom :lol:

Postby pekkelien » Fri Nov 05, 2004 3:10 am
no there arent in smurf stuff maybe alfred j kwak but no smurfs :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login