Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:27 am
I have a few white rohling smurfs that have no markings and a bit shorter than the average smurfs is it safe to say these are fakes? I think they are but just wanted to ask you guys before I set them in stone as fakes.

Thanks

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 9:49 am
hi dyar

you are probably right.. in fact most rohlings are fake

Attom :lol:

Postby Rachel » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:29 pm
Hi guys, I had just about come to the same conclusion. Athough I haven't been into the raws for very long, I have noticed that there's seems to be an extraordinary high amount of them around. :eek:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:43 pm
hi Rachel!!

there seems to be a white rohling almost for every smurf now!

and multi colored ones...pinks..lime green,:sheep: mauve,etc

from what I used toread on Mushroomvillage?? I assumed that there areonly 5 or 6 real rohlings... the rest are fakes..

they were brought out by a candy company.. and there areother posts that had photos of the ones they released!>

I collect them as fakes which is why I kill :lol: or go for the ones I need on EBAY!! to fill my main fake collection..!! hehehe
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Postby attombomb7 » Sat Nov 06, 2004 6:45 pm
hi.. just wanted to mention alot of the white ones seem to be raw smurfs taken from the assembly lines?? or some are also raw fakes..!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 07, 2004 10:15 pm
Thanks for your replies guys.

I think that some of the rohlinges are real ones but like Rach says there are so many about these days that they all can't be authentic.

I still think they are cool to collect like Attom says and I still want at least one for each smurf someday and possibly more if there are variations. I know I have 2 orange variations of the Hammer smurf and according to the Katalog there is also one more orange one out there somewhere.

Then is it safe to call these Naked Smurfs as they haven't been painted with clothes yet?

Dyar in the den
Page 1 of 1

Login