Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 4
Postby Pitufo » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:01 pm
Hi everyone!!!I think we have an old similar thread, but as you know lots of old pics have been deleted...I would like to use this thread for everyone can show us their smurfs with paint mistakes...This kind of smurfs are one of my favourites...I think I have more but these four are the most visible ones...

Please have a look on your collection and I am sure we will see very lovely, original and never seen before smurfs!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:34 pm
Thank you for bringing this back up, Joaquin

I don't have any exciting ones, but here is mine and I am proud of it, as it is my only one :) :) :)

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:40 pm
Fantastic subject Joaquin!!
I love them too
I`ll show one of mine

Postby naish510 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:41 pm
Here are a few more

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:57 am
I'm not sure I've got any but I love this thread! :-D :)

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:51 am
Christy I really like your halfainted amour smurf!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby naish510 » Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:46 am
Thanks Joaquin, i like your astro smurf :)

Postby FlamingO » Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 am
I think your Astro paint error will always be my fave Joaquin :-D

Great to see your Azrael Christy :D It's nice to see any difference at all with the newer smurfs now that they don't seem to bring out the variations that they used to :???:

Mine are below. I don't know if the Angry always has an unpainted or whether it is usually black ? Perhaps someone could check theirs for me please? I know I have shown unpainted Captain ear before :-D The cook with half painted spoon is one I picked up recently.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:05 am
Nice idea for a thread Joaquin. I have tons of these but would only be able to add the ones from my site as I am not in contact with my smurfs at the moment. However it's nice to see other people's smurfs......very nice smurfs !!!

Dyar

Postby Simon X » Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:36 am
Yes, I liked the old thread and the partly painted smurfs!

Here are mine...The pupil where the knapsack's strap is unpainted. A strange painted baby, also an angry with a white tail and the CB smurf where some things are unpainted. And the one I like the most is the flower smurf with an unpainted ear. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:51 pm
Oh I like that baby, Simon :-D

Sue, all of my black smurfs have a black tail, so I guess yours is a real error or a variation?...very nice...and I am jealous :) :) :) It makes me want to go thru my smurfs again looking at their tails..not that I haven't done it before...but I guess you can never go too often thru them :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:18 pm
Great smurfs, guys and gals!!!!!!!!I think there are two different types smurfs above: some of them are real paint error and perhaps all of them have arrived to stores (azrael of christy, my quacksalber....), but some others of the smurfs we can see on the pics have not arrived to the stores and they have arrived to collectors by others ways...these last smurfs are unfinished smurfs...

More unfinished smurfs
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:52 am
This is a great thread :-D

This is the only mistake I've found in my collection so far - the latest Schönwald
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby FlamingO » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:15 pm
That's a beauty Tojo :smitten: And I think a great reward for all the effort you put into getting our schonwalds :-D :worship:

Postby Michelle » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:19 pm
This is my fav... and most of all the white tails...
I become crazy when I find one. :?
And the people who knows me and my obsession, they give them to me when they find....isn't it great!
So thanks to the ones who did this for me and my collection!
My sister laughed before with it but now she started to like them toooooooooo :) I think I have to keep an eye on it :-D

Michelle

ps: I like all yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Dutchiesmurf » Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:40 am
This one is not really a big paint mistake.... but look.. they forgot to colour his mouth :)

Postby Pitufo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:13 am
LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby steveparkes » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:59 am
I have 2 paint mistakes, both unpainted tails..one is shy (not sure I have a photo), the other is this one

Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby smurfurious » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:57 pm
Hummm Flamingo .... what do you mean by "Great to see your Azrael Christy" , that's fun :) :)

Postby Tojo » Sat Jun 14, 2008 4:25 pm
The ribbon on one of the Azrael's hasn't been painted properly!!

I shall have to keep an eye out for a similar mistake when I'm next in the city...
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 4

Login