Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby paolo » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:09 pm
Finally we got something new after quite some time.
As you can see from the picture courtesy of a good ebay seller who has all the rare super-puzzles from Eastern Europe countries, I Puffi have hit the supermarkets with a new set of 4 different Nutella glasses.
After I saw his auction for them, I went to check at the supermarket and found them at the correct retail price! :-D

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:50 am
They look great!
Hope they reach here or Germany at some point. Would be nice to get the glasses them along with the yummi Nutella! :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:07 am
Wow....that's a must have, me thinks :gimme:

I have gotten used to my daily Nutella sandwich breakfast...with smurf glasses it would be so much yummier. :mrgreen:

What is the retail price, Paolo?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Lia » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 am
I like them too!
And may be, more smurfy items will be released once the movie is out in Italy? The same happened in Holland.
Thanks for posting Paolo!

Lia

Postby Tintin » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 am
Hi

They look very nice ....... specialy the one with the gift :-D

Tintin

Postby Tojo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:01 pm
Those are really cool & although I don't like nutella (too sweet for me - I prefer yummy marmite) my kids love it so I hope that these jars appear here too.

Unfortunately the smurfs don't appear on the mustard jars any more - they've been having other designs, firstly Wikie the viking & more recently something else :(
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby paolo » Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:00 pm
They are priced at 1.88 euros each, which is high on average (the 750 grams ones cost less than 4 euros but have no Smurfs and are made of plastic), if you want them just let me know and I will dispatch them to you.

Other new items I saw are notebooks and diaries for school children, backpacks and pencil-cases, all with comic-style smurfs.

As far as movie promotional items, in the markets there are the Italian versions of the UHU sticks of glue and bed sheets (these are really espensive!), but not much else and the movie is due in less than 10 days.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:20 pm
Paolo,
I would love a set of these....I will send you a PM!
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login