Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:24 am
I just won this auction - Very nice selection!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 5:59 am
Hi Papa & Gary

I absolutely love the raw smurfs. How cool does that red Beer smurf and the KIng look in that auction. You found some really nice ones there Papa...gee I would love to have those ones too.

Dyar

Postby Smurfboy » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:04 am
Hi Papa & Gary

I absolutely love the raw smurfs. How cool does that red Beer smurf and the KIng look in that auction. You found some really nice ones there Papa...gee I would love to have those ones too.

Dyar
Yeah Andrew they look pretty cool huh? I have never seen the red beer one before, the blue King I saw on another site not too long ago. I am working on getting a whole bunch more right now, as most people know I do the graphics work on most of Pete's sites for him and he pays me in smurfs! :-D :-D :-D

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 6:08 am
WOW - I just won this for £10!!!:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:04 am
Hi Papa

I bidded on that one too but someone outbidded me.....LOL.....oh well, the better man won I believe as I don't think I would of won it anyway. I was just looking for a cheaper replacement as mine has a few paintrubs because it was one of my original smurfs from when I was a kid :-D

Congrats

Dyar
:D

Postby Papa Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 7:30 am
oooopssss.... Sorry my friend! - I get into such a frenzy sometimes - I've been dying to get one of those in my collectionS :sad:

Postby Rachel » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:13 am
Nice finds Papa. :-D
That Aussie Football was a real bargain!

Gary, you have some great raw smurfs, these are what I am starting to look for. :smile:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:37 am
Rachel, Recently I find these Raws most interesting! I have a good few coming in the post...I have just won this one about an hour ago...Could be a fake, but in such great condition!!! I am sooo happy with this find ;)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:51 pm
oooopssss.... Sorry my friend! - I get into such a frenzy sometimes - I've been dying to get one of those in my collectionS :sad:
Hi Papa

No need to apologise as that is the nature of Ebay...sometimes you kick, sometimes you get kicked. I have outbidded so many people in the last 12 months that I reckon that when I die I will be haunted by these revengeful souls for all eternity. I don't mind if I get outbidded that much as it means someone else wanted the smurf more than I did and I am sure you did want it more. Anyway as I said earlier I doubt I would of won it anyway so I am really happy for you and I love that Green Cook raw too.....some amazing raws you have been adding to your collection lately. If you or anyone else gets anymore raws please display them here so I can see what is out there so I can start pestering Santa again......he loves me around this time of year.....not.

Congrats Papa :-D

Mr Dyar

Postby Papa Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 1:20 pm
I hear what you saying!!! lol - I will also post all Raws that come across

Postby Guest » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:06 pm
Here' the last deal won of the night...I wanted one one these so badly - Last one I promise - I have NOOOO money left!!!:

about 9 pounds:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Sep 06, 2004 9:26 pm
Hi Papa

Another very cool smurf. I had a bid on this one too but couldn't afford to go any higher and couldn't afford to stay up as I had other bids ending at 3am and needed some sleep before them otherwise I would be a zombie again today. You already have such a great collection of raws that I am absolutely envious of them. Please leave me some of them in your will.....please, please......cos where there's a will there a way for me to own some of these too :-D I am so happy for you Papa I hope you really like them.

Dyar

Postby Papa Smurf » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:37 am
Haha Dyar - I best get my will in order before someone puts a price on my head - lol. Top Man!!!! :-D
Page 1 of 1

Login