Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 7:47 am
I just received a parcel with 3 smurfs!

I had a big surprise: I was only interested by the Smurf in the middle, to go along my new love for fake smurfs... only to realise that the other 2 are also fakes! It is actually quite obvious when you look at the picture now, (this is the pic from the auction) but I didn't pay much attention to the other 2 initially.

The Roman guard smurf (or the King Smurf Guard) weapon is in rubber, same mould.

Can anyone tell me what type of fake smurfs these are? Non-toxico? Spanish?
They are cool though 8) ! I love them! :-D :-D :-D

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 9:50 am
HI!

those are really nice fakes...

and the older ones.....not like the new ones now on EBAY..

the magician is a great one...too!

are they all soft? or hard?

they all come in hard and soft versions...
I prefer the hard ones...for some reason...

the magician is great becasue it is a fake that is not a copy of the real smurf magician..its very different

the other two are fakes that are trying to copy the real smurfs ...
gladiator and havester smurfs.. and were a bid more obvious for fake frauds...
they are probably from Holland ...

oh yeah ...they are not Spanish Smurfs... and the Gladiator and Harvester are non toxico's

Attom"D

Postby Rachel » Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:55 pm
Hi David, I am with you. I hadn't been intentionally collecting fakes and got the magician bunny and suddenly started looking at the other fakes that we already had. Now I have to admit that although I am not actively searching for fakes if I come across a nice one (especially the older ones) I find myself tempted. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:06 pm
Hi Attom, many thanks for the info: I would have never guessed they were from Holland.

They are made of soft rubber! Very weird! I had never "touched" one of them before!

Isn't that weird, talking about fake Smurf... :D

Secret message to Staci: Time to make your move, got Attom distracted, he is now considering how fake these fake Smurfs may be!!! I'll get the pumpkin juice out... must taste it first though to make sure it has fermented enough and has the right alcohol content! Syd help me out! :-D :-D
Only things is to find the big gills distraction now... :-D :-D

Cheers,

David

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Oct 18, 2004 5:21 pm
Secret Message to David: you got it!! Consider distraction of big gills underway.....where oh where are those smurfies??? 8-)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:53 am
You know Staci, I think Karen and Syd are having us on: I think the Smurfy items have already all disappeared. I mean for all we know Karen and Syd could have made fake pictures of fake smurfs. Probably enhanced them digitally to make them look as if there was even more smurfs, where in fact, they are, let's face it, not there: fake pictures of fake, fake smurfs... this is dangerous! Attom Help!

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 19, 2004 10:12 am
You know Staci, I think Karen and Syd are having us on: I think the Smurfy items have already all disappeared. I mean for all we know Karen and Syd could have made fake pictures of fake smurfs. Probably enhanced them digitally to make them look as if there was even more smurfs, where in fact, they are, let's face it, not there: fake pictures of fake, fake smurfs... this is dangerous! Attom Help!

ah!! don't worry I have been hiding inside their collection as a pvc papa!

I shrunk myself with that juice you guys talked about and I'm hiding in the doorway of the orange mushroom...

I noticed Dyar and Karen were having coffees and planning a huge airlift of all the smurfs on earth!! to ship them to Venus!!

so I will tune in and let you know!! and yeah!!! they are all fake fakes!!!

don't think that any smurf pic you see is really a smurf anymore!! it may be your real cousin that they have turned blue digitally!!! and organically..:lol:

they are mad!!

Attom:D shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:29 pm
:? Oh nooooooooooooo :? :D :D :D
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login