Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 2
Postby JT » Tue Oct 26, 2004 10:38 pm
Hi.
I thought you might haven´t seen this one yet. It´s drinking-glass made by "famous" Finnish porcelain manufacturer called "Arabia". I´ve even got the box it was sold in :D

I´m still waiting for my FIRST Ebay shopping to arrive. You´ll be first to know.
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Oct 26, 2004 11:06 pm
HI

that glassware is superb!! really nice graphics

Attom :lol:

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:03 am
Hi JT, very nice smurfy glass and in it's original box! Nice. :-D

If I had anything like this I would be so tempted to use it even though I know I shouldn't........ definitely not safe in this house, hubby is known as Richard Tippit! :peace:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby JT » Wed Oct 27, 2004 4:42 am
I don´t dare to use it .
I suppose I´ll be selling it soon. It ended up to my collection only because it was so cheap. I really need to focus on PVC-figures.
It looks nice though :beer: oops now I used it :shock:

Postby Guest » Wed Oct 27, 2004 5:30 am
oops now I used it :beer:
LOL :lol:

Postby JT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:18 am
This I found today. Some are mint and some in poor condition. But after all a good Smurf day :-D

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:20 am
Very cool!!!
Lacey

Postby Rachel » Sun Oct 31, 2004 10:49 am
Nice finds JT, a butterfly for a house :-D and a mini prisoner included - cool. :cool:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby JT » Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:31 pm
Thanks Lacey and Rachel.
I think I´ve founded out where all butterflies from Smurf houses went :)
Now I need to find house that it fits on.

JT
Postby Nivid » Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:12 pm
Hello JT :hiya:

Exciting lot you have won! Please Tel me what PAPA SMURF is?
(cookie jar?).....

Nivid :hiya:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Oct 31, 2004 8:52 pm
Hi JT

I really the glass (with box too) and the smurf you have purchased. It's cool having a spare Butterfly too as some of Cottages are lacking some. I am sure you will probably end up with some that have them missing as well so it's a handy spare acquisition to have.

If anyone does get any spare Butterflies or spare large house parts that they would be willing to sell or be part of a trade then I am all fingers.

Dyar

Postby JT » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:38 am
Hi Nivid and Syd.
Big Papa is like that one I traded to Staci a while ago.
http://www.kittyscavern.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=356
This one has no hole for coin, so it ain´t a bank. Seller told me that this is something that smurf dealers got for decoration, but I doubt it (it can be true though). This Papa is more worn-out than the Miller, but looks still nice :D

Syd, I know that I´m very foruned to find lose butterfly, but I think greatest blessing would be finding a house that it belongs :)

After a few weeks I probably end up selling that insect...

JT
Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 4:59 pm
:) HI!

GREAT smurf lot!! love them... and that large papa!! too!

Postby JT » Mon Nov 01, 2004 11:31 pm
Thanks Attom.
I think Papa was much younger when that staue was made. He used to shave his beard differently :)
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:10 am
:) :) :) :) :)

hmmmm :lol:you may be right??

or

he was drinking from that barrel too much!! :) :) :) :)

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 02, 2004 11:41 am
That Papa is from the Hazero series, 6 beautiful German Smurfs, some 18 cm high, from the eearly eighties. They include a mermaid Smurfette and a Gargamel on a chest. Papa is the only one I still miss, but they do turn up in Belgium quite regulary, for less than 10 Euro most of the times...
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Fram » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:30 am
The Gargamel from the Hazero series is now for sale on Ebay Belgium for only 6 Euro (starting price) or 10 Euro (buy now: price is about right, certainly not excessive). The seller has been mentioned elsewhere on this forum as respectable (or good or trustworthy, you get my drift), so that's not a risk either.
The buy now is still available, so if you really want this Smurf, being fast might be the message... :dance:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:54 am
She also has

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 6128888332

Was it you Jocelyn asking me about one of these?

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:57 am
I decided to get that Gargamel!!!

I also did buy it now on her raw

http://cgi.benl.ebay.be/ws/eBayISAPI.dl ... 6128891493

I couldn't help myself!!! :)

Postby Guest » Thu Nov 04, 2004 11:59 am
The buy now is still available, so if you really want this Smurf, being fast might be the message...
Hey, did someone else want that Gargamel? I have lost the thread of this post and am worrying now that I stepped on someone's toes, please say!! :-?
Page 1 of 2

Login