Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:25 am
Here are some items from 2 packages that arrived today that featured variations to the ones I already have. I am not sure if this will interest anyone but I thought I would post them anyway so some people who don’t know can be aware of some of the differences.

Cyclist

These Cyclist have different shades of grey on the wheels, different shades of yellow on their shirt and the number is different on their back. One of the sixes is hand painted, one is printed, and the other must of fallen off going down a steep hill at high speed. It’s a good thing because you do not want a 666 cycle around do you?

I just want to thank Attom for helping me pay a seller in Canada for my new Cyclist that arrived today. That’s 2 I owe you Attom.

Aeroplane

One aeroplane is silver while the other is light grey although it’s not easy to tell from the photo, different shades of yellow on propellor, one has thick wings and the other has thick wings not so much, one can’t really fly and the other one can’t land properly. I think they are both a bit plane looking though.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:29 am
Go Carts

I received 4 new items from the lovely Anette today and I was hoping for variations and I was lucky that they were all different.

I also noticed that my original Go cart didn’t have a seat!!!! I never noticed that before until I got a second one today with a seat. DOH!

Anyway the differences between the 2 below are: wideness of tyres, the center of the wheels comes out on one and the other goes in. Different shades of reds, greys. One has a seat, and different thickness in the pole that supports the steering wheel.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:35 am
MOTORCROSS

The bikes are different shades of red, different tyres, different clothes, different colour on the number, different price amounts...lol. I have another one coming that will provide a bike for my raw version that actually doesn't have a bike of his own yet. He has been borrowing the yellow ones bike but he looks pretty silly without one so hopefully that will arrive soon.
GATE PLAYSET

Like a lot of collectors I have a lot of the brown gates so I was excited to buy this different grey gate from Anette’s website. Does anyone know where this is from and whether it is actually a smurf line or from another series from Schleich. I know Attom won the Alfred J Kwak one which was a brown and tan colour…..really nice one too…..but I haven’t seen this version around too much.

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 7:36 am
Nice smurfs Dyar and thatnks for pointing out the differences in such great detail. Also there is another difference in the go-carts, the way that the roll bar clips into the body of the car is different.

:cheers: :twirl: :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:06 am
You're right Rach...I didn't notice that before.

:surfing: :boat: :dolphin: :fish: :sheep:

Pick the odd one out?

Postby Rachel » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:09 am
Ooooh, quick a game..........

I don't know, the sheep?
Only one with legs...

Do I get the feeling Staci could be involved in the answer.
:sofa:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:10 am
:daz: :worship: :worship:

those are so nice dyar!

I like that odd colored gate?? and the cycle boys!! I had no idea on those variations!!

thanks for the post and pics..very helpful!!!

Attom: :lol:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:18 am
LOL Rach - I bet that jump-roping sheep could swim if someone pushed him in the ocean :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SwedishGirl » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:51 am

Pick the odd one out?

Hi!

Hmmm....Can it be the blue fish??? The others start with the letter "s"?

Surfing, sailing, shark (if it's not a dolphin of course :oops: ) and sheep.

No, it can't be. The fish is probably Staci with an "S" :lol: ! Then the dolphin has to leave the gang :eek: ???

//A
Please remember, a smile and a friendly gesture make this world a better place! = The smurfy way of living.
Page 1 of 1

Login